Vision Multispeciality Hospital is known for its patient centric approach and all our activities revolve around patient satisfaction.
At Vision Multispeciality Hospital utmost care is taken for admitted patients and best efforts are put in by the staff to enable the patient to recover at the earliest under the expert care of the best of clinicians and the warmth of the professional nursing staff available round the clock.
Keys to remember for smooth hospitalization:
Before Admission –
- Kindly contact the admission counter and provide them with the details e.g. Date of Admission, Treating doctor, and Preference class of accommodation.
- Accommodation of your choice may not be available in such case all efforts will be made to facilitate you in another best available category.
During Admission –
- Patients are admitted either through doctor’s reference letter or CMO’s recommendation.
- Passport & Visa/P10 is to be produced by foreign nationals/NRI failing which the admission of the patients may be denied.
After Admission –
- The charge of the bed is billed at the end of each day. Check out time is two hours from the time bill is given. Incase patient does not check out within two hours of bill submission, charges will be applicable.
- Day care Patient will be kept under observation for a maximum of 8 hrs, after which he will either be admitted as regular patient or discharged.
- Transfers of the class will be based on the availability only.
- In case shifting to ICU the room has to be vacated.
- Special/Deluxe/Super deluxe/Executive Suit class allowed to retain the room subject to availability. The room can be urgently required in case of any admission required to be done.
- The cut off time for transfer is 11 am. For each calendar day the highest room charge applicable between 11 am to 12 midnight will be billed after considering transfers, if any.
Billing And Payments
- Bill department function on all weekday 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
- Bed charges are inclusive of nursing services. Additional food / beverages / mineral water for the patients or visitors will be charged extra.
- Statement of account (SOA) is generated and distributed every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. SOA will list the charges accrued to the patient along with a request to settle the same. SOA is not generated for package surgeries
- Emergency visit charges are applicable between 11:00 pm to 06:00 am when the doctor is specially called to see the patient.
- Discharge of patient will be authorized as per the doctor’s opinion.
- On receipt of request and discharge papers the billing department prepares the bill. On Completion of the final bill the billing department informs the patient Room for final settlement.
- Relative has to approach the discharge counter for final settlement.
- In house canteen facilities is available.
- Smoking, consumption of alcohol is not permitted in the hospital premises.
- Mobile phones are not permitted in restricted areas of the hospital viz, ICU, Operation Theatres, Maternity Ward.
- Photography is prohibited in hospital premises.
- All medicines, consumables etc for the patient will be provided by the hospital, no outside medicine or consumables are permitted to be brought
- Patients are advised not to carry cash or wear or keep any jewellery during their hospitalization. The hospital is not responsible for any kind of loss.
- The hospital security has the right to check your baggage and ask for passes at any time.
- The admission counter / ward nurse will issue a feedback form. Please spend some time to let us know how we can serve you better.