- MBBS, Goa Medical College – 1997.
- S. (Ophthalmology), Goa Medical College – 1999.
- Fellowship in Anterior Segment and Intra Ocular Lens Micro surgery including Phaco-emulsification from Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai – 2002.
- Chief Executive Officer for Vision Multispeciality Hospital, Mapusa, Goa. A resident super specialist for General Ophthalmology and Phacoemulsifation cataract surgeries and Co-ordinator for visiting super specialities ie. Retinal, Glaucoma, Orbit & Occuloplasty and Paediatric Ophthalmology.
- Panel Ophthalmologist for Sesa Goa and Ophthalmic Surgeon for Mineral Foundation of Goa.
- Visiting Ophthalmic Surgeon for Phaco-surgeries at different eye hospitals at Mapusa, Sawantwadi(Maharashtra), Reddy(Maharashtra).
- Awarded in “Excelence in Health Care Award” by Indian Economic Development and Research Association – New Delhi, on the occasion of 40th National Seminar on ‘World Peace and National Economic Development’ on the 1st March, 2007.